Monday, September 29, 2014

Some Fall Decorations!

I absolutely love interior design and home decor.  It's definately a hobby of mine and I love that I have a beautiful home to live in.  Fall is my absolute favorite season and decorating for fall is a treat every year.  I don't ever spend tons of money.  My motto is to buy nice, well made, timeless pieces that can change and adapt with each season, every year.

My table runner is a simple burlap that I used in the summer time as well.  I got the ampersand at walmart and painted it myself.  The wooden vessel is a summertime candle holder that I stuffed with gourds, acorns, corn, and other fall veggies.  


I seriously save these pumpkins and things from year to year.  At this point they're hard and dry and make beautiful harvest-y decorations.  The bottle is wine bottle that I spray painted with mirror paint and I stuck some fall wreath picks into it.  It's beautiful and dramatic.  I'm really happy with the way this area turned out.  

I have a chalkboard that I change every month.  It's cute and adds a nice touch to each season.  I spread a mustard scarf that I actually wear onto the white entry table to warm it up a bit.  

I've had this cornucopia for YEARS and I think it makes a big impact. Plus guests love the candy ;)


I'm not big on gimmicky "THIS IS FALL" type decorations or signs, but I did allow one cute little tin pumpkin to set off my vintage window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment