Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Marmie!

My momma and best friend celebrated her birthday with a trip to a local apple orchard.  We tried to go the actual weekend of her birthday but it rained and then also the local school burned down so...you know...that can put a damper on things.

Marmie means a lot to me.  I can't imagine what I would do without her.  If I think about it too long I cry, like big pathetic tears and I'm ruined for at least an hour.  She's my angel, my muse, my biggest supporter, and truly an amazing soul.  I can't believe I'm lucky enough to get to be her daughter.   I love her so hard.  She's my momma.


The naked cake I made.  It's rustic, yall. 

Burning school :( 







We have big plans for these apples


She's so beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment