Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Beach Vacation


One of the cool parts about being a nurse and working such looooong hour shifts means that I have more days off in a row.  So, a week ago I turned a string of days off into an impromtu road trip to see some precious friends of mine near the Texas coast.  A 16 hour round trip solo roadtrip made for lots of nifty road pictures.  It's neat to see how the flat, agriculture lands gave way to the Texas hill country and then finally the ocean.  There's something so spiritually freeing about travel and I will always try to make it a priority.  Enjoy my pictures! 



Houston.  Absolutely no traffic. 

Chicken Stuffed Avocado...yum





Fresh seafood



So at peace near the ocean

Sea weed is beautiful 



Old Gaveston 

Greek Food.  Omgosh I miss culinary adventures like this


Dolphins!  






The street I grew up on



No comments:

Post a Comment