Saturday, August 2, 2014

Favorite Things: Body Edition

Oh hey yall.  I love looking in other peoples bathroom cabinets, because I'm a nosy, sick person.  Just in case you might possibly be invited into my home soon, here's a peek at what I use on my super sexy body so you won't have to snoop. Keep in mind this is real talk, so if you aren't interested in knowing the secrets of the modern woman, read no further. 



1. Moroccan Argan Oil lotion.  This stuff is pretty snazzy.  It has a light scent and a light shimmer.  It feels so good and creamy going on and I would recommend it to pretty much anyone.  The scent is so neutral to me that you can layer your own scents over top of it if you want.

2. Veet spray on hair remover.  Because I hate shaving.  Basically you just get naked before your shower, spray this stuff on your hairy legs (or arms....), and wait for a good 7 minutes before you hop in the shower.  I take that time to whiten my teeth or pluck my eyebrows.  It comes with a scraper doo-dad to scrape the product off but I prefer a loofah or washrag.  Also, I have a detachable shower head with a legit spray so that gets most of it off.  I don't notice a scent or burning sensation at all.  There is a veet formula for more sensitive areas but I haven't tried it yet.

3.  Johnsons baby oil GEL.  Get the gel, guys.  This stuff is my holy grail skin care product.  After I shower, in the shower, I rub this all over my body.  Then, I pat dry with a towel and go on my way.  Keep in mind that a little goes a long way, and it can cause you to slip and die if you get carried away with application.  Or stub your toe.  By the way, the way this smells and makes your skin feel makes boys happy.  Not that I care, since I'm single and loving it, but you might!

4. My DIY coffee scrub!  I actually do this in the shower, post hair removal and pre baby oil gel application.

So there you have it!  Not too difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment