Sunday, July 6, 2014

DIY Anti-Cellulite Scrub

(Artsy Pic)

According to Google, nine of out ten women have cellulite.  According to me, the other one percent are liars.  Before I give you this TOP secret recipe, I have to warn you, the results are only temporary.  The caffeine in the coffee plumps up your cellulite smoothing it out, but only for a while.  HOWEVER...this is a darn good exfoliating skin scrub regardless, so, I'm keeping it!  Even if it looks like black tarry mud.  Word to the wise...this stuff is messy!


Coffee Skin Scrub

1 cup of used coffee grounds
1/2 cup regular ole white sugar
1/2 cup to 1 cup coconut oil, to your liking.  I use 1/2 cup

Combine in a storage container and keep near or in your tub for easy access.  I love this stuff!  It makes my skin smooth and supple.  Plus, it's mostly free and kind of recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment