Monday, January 26, 2015

5 Affordable Lighting Options

I'm in the process of light shopping and, let me tell you, it's a jungle out there.  You can spend literally thousands of dollars on lights.  But don't do it!  There are way more affordable choices out there.  These options are all under $100!




$68


$70

Simple pendant glass light.  I think the Edison bulb really is the key in making this light fixture look extra amazing. 

$60

This orb light is what my dreams are made of

$89

This is a classic light that would look great in my guest room/office. 

$81




Lighting is a great way to change up the mood of a room.  I live in a town home that I rent, but it doesn't mean that I can't switch out my lighting!  A quick call to the maintenance man is all it takes to switch out those ugly upside down boob lights that most rentals come with.  Just make sure you save them so you can swap them out again when you're ready to move!  Take those pretty, new lights with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment