Saturday, August 9, 2014

Life Lately



This week has been pretty busy!  I started off by road tripping back to my old stomping grounds of Amarillo and taking my super sweet 9 year old friend Aubree out for a girls day.  We went to Chilis restaurant, thrift store shopping (hello super swell converse find!), the zoo, and then the sno-cone stand.  She got  the flavor tiger's blood because we went to the zoo, of course.  "Don't worry, Katie, it doesn't taste like blood."  So silly, that girl.  Then I worked my full time stint as a super spiffy night nurse and finished off the week with some relaxation and yoga.  Late last night one of my work friends and I went to a nearby park here in Lubbock and had a midnight sushi picnic.  So yummy!  I love friends that accept my whimsical quirkiness.  Here are a few iphone pictures:







My morning coffee 

How do we feel about hats?  Are hats still in?

On my girls day with my friend's daughter Aubree.  We had a blast!  She's my spirit animal. 

Aunt Kiki had to spoil Aubree with some new converse. 

Big booty girls can wear maxi skirts too! 

zoolander at the zoo

Kisses from Lela

Gel nails growing out.  Still look boss though. 

So excited to be living that night nurse life. 

DIY mocha and no makeup

artsy mocha picture

Doing yoga in my backyard

Lela doesn't understand why yoga doesn't mean cuddle time

watching a storm roll in


Middle of the night sushi picnic at the park

Best veggie rolls I ever had at midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment