Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Amazing Summer Bruschetta





In a wine glass..because, you know...that's classy...


A few months back Marmie and I were driving through Moore, Oklahoma and we stopped for lunch at a restaurant called Oliveto to eat with my good friend Heidi.  She had already ordered for us and as we sat down handed us spoons.  "You have to try this bruschetta, it's amazing." She said.  Well, she was right.  Between the three of us we all but licked the dish clean.  More than once I found myself dreaming about this stuff.  It's good.  Real good.  So we re-created it. Try it, trust me, you'll think you died and went to italian heaven.  

Summer Bruschetta

2 Ripe, red tomatoes, chopped and seeded
6 Fresh Basil leaves. 
3 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
1 T balsamic vinegar
Crusty bread for topping

Combine the ingredients together and eat on bread.  Done!  (Could that have been any simpler?)

No comments:

Post a Comment